Father’s day is just round the corner and we are pretty sure that you want to make your Dad the happiest person in the world. And why not? He has played one of the most important roles for you to be where you are in your life. Make this Father’s Day special.
Shower your dad with appreciation, love and win his heart. We strongly believe in the popular quote, “The way to a man’s heart is through his stomach”. We have sorted out the best Indian and Nepalese food ideas that will surely make way to your Dad’s heart.
Take a look at our favourite list of dishes;
- Momo – steamed dumpling filled with meat or veg.
- Choyla set – Pickled lamb served cold with potato soya beans and salad
- Samosa – Pastry parcels, filled with spiced vegetables
- Onion bhaji – Slice of onions spiced with fresh herbs and Nepalese spices, deep fried.
- Fish Amritsari – Deep fried tilapiya fish chunks with the flavours of different herbs and spice.
- Gurkha’s Special – A hot and spicy nepalese village style lamb or chicken curry.
- Mixed Grill – Selection of sheek kebab, tandoori chicken, prawn
- Chicken Tikka Makhani – Tandoor cooked chicken tikka finished in a scumptuous tomato sauce with garlic ginger methi leaves and black salt to provide a colourful and delicious meal.
- Special Fish Curry – Tilapiya fish cooked with onion, coconut milk, mustard seeds and tomato.
- Dal Makhani – Creamy Black lentils cooked with tomato garlic ginger and cumin seeds.
- Veg Kofta – Slightly spiced vegetable ball dumplings cooked with tomato and onion sauce.
All mains are amazing when accompanied by Rice, Naan Bread or Biryani (seasoned rice with veg or meat)
You can also find wide range of choices at Gurkha’s Spiceworld Menu.
Click here to view Our Menu.
We wish all Fathers around the world, a very Happy Father’s Day.