Welcome to Gurkha’s Spiceworld Official Blog Post- We are Glad You Visited Us!!!
Are you planning a Christmas Party for Your Office, Group or Family Members??? Need some Christmas Party Ideas??
We hope the following tips will help you to organise a great Christmas Party.
- Know Your Guests & Attendees: Before deciding anything- first find out your Guest Profile and the attendees. Until you know them and their choices & taste, your hard-work will go waste. Just find out where they live (for Venue), what kind of food they prefer, drinks etc. Do a small survey, it will help you a lot.
- Budget: Hmmm this is something to think about. Are you doing a shared party or is the company paying for it or are you paying from your own pocket?? Budget will determine the rest of the factors.
- Food & Drink: Taste matters. Now use the data collected on your initial survey. Find out the majority taste of the group and ask your caterer to serve food accordingly. Make sure you do the food tasting & approve.
- Venue, Venue, Venue: Once you know your guest profile, budget & food/drinks requirements, look for a venue which will suit your guests profile and travelling requirements. People don’t want to travel for 3 hrs in cold. They want to get drunk hence don’t want to drive either. Hence location is one of the most important aspect of Christmas Party. You could either hire a hall & outside caterer. Or book a restaurant which will provide you a complete service. No hassle…
- Make Sure The Basics are Right: Old saying- “Go back to basics”..it is a must. Please ensure the basic things like food, drinks, DJ and music are right. All basic things makes a party grand and enjoyable.
That’s it from our side. If you need an Indian Restaurant for Your Christmas Party..Please call us at 07403420911 today.. We can serve upto 70 Guests in our Restaurant. We have been Ranked No.1 Restaurant in Greenford on TripAdvisor.