Mouthwatering (Cassava) Masala Mogo Recipe from top Indian and Nepalese restaurant in Greenford.
Serve – 4, Prep. time: 15-20 mins, Cooking time: 15 mins
1. 200 gm of Mogo chips Frozen or Fresh mogo as per your preference
For fresh mogo, peel of the skin and cut them in equal rectangles.
2. Oil for deep fry and preparing gravy
3. 4 cloves fresh minced garlic
4. 1 teaspoon Soy Sauce
5. 1 teaspoon Hot chilli sauce
6. 1 teaspoon Sweet chilli sauce
7. 1 teaspoon Chilli Garlic Sauce
8. 1/2 teaspoon Crushed black pepper
9. 1 teaspoon salt
10.1 tablespoon Fresh chopped coriander
Note: quanitity of sauces can be reduced or added as per your taste.
1. Boil mogo chips in hot water for 15-20 minutes with little salt and oil.
2. Remove them from water and leave it aside to cool and dry.
3. Heat oil in a wok or deep fry pan and fry mogo chips till they turn light brown.
4. In a separate pan, heat 2 tablespoon oil.
5. Add minced garlic, after tha garlic turns light brown, add all the sauce (as per your taste) and mix them well.
6. Add fried mogo chips.
7. Sprinkle crushed black pepper.
8. Stir them well so as the mogo chips are coated well with the sauce.
9. Sprinkle coriander.